finances and asset investment plan
Shetland Islands Council agreed a Medium Term Financial Plan (PDF) on 20 September 2012.
Shetland Islands Council agreed its 2013/14 Budget Book (PDF) on 20 February 2013.
The General Fund Revenue Estimates, Housing Revenue Account and the Harbour Account for 2012/13 are outlined in documents 001 – 004 on our committee information system, COINS, where we host all committee reports and associated documents.
In November 2011 the Council committed to an Asset Investment Plan. This used to be known as the Capital Programme. More information on the Asset Investment Plan can be found in these two documents: Developing the Asset Investment Plan and related Appendix.
- Shetland Islands Council Statement of Accounts 2011-12
- Orkney and Shetland Valuation Joint Boad Statement of Accounts 2011/12
- Zettrans Annual Financial Statements 2011/12
- SIC Pension Fund Annual Report and Accounts 2011/12
Previous Years Accounts
Abstracts of the Council’s accounts for the financial years 2000/01 to 2009/10 are available on the following links.
- Abstract of Accounts 2009/10 (PDF)
- Abstract of Accounts 2008/09 (PDF)
- Abstract of Accounts 2007/08 (PDF)
- Abstract of Accounts 2006/07 (PDF)
- Abstract of Accounts 2005/06 (PDF)
- Abstract of Accounts 2004/05 (PDF)
- Abstract of Accounts 2003/04 (PDF)
- Abstract of Accounts 2002/03 (PDF)
- Abstract of Accounts 2001/02 (PDF)