how can we help you?
Choose a question below and we’ll quickly take you to the information that will help…
a to z
of council services
Search through all our departments by clicking the link below...
A-Z Service Directory
- How does the housing register work?
- Where are the houses for rent?
- Are there any low demand houses?
- What are my housing options?
- What is the demand for housing?
- How do I rent or buy privately?
- Who is my Housing Officer?
- Who is my Technical Officer?
- How do I contact the Housing Service?
- In risk of becoming homeless, help?
- What is homelessness?
- Who do I contact?
- What does my Tenant Handbook say?
- How do I apply for a house swap?
- How do I end my tenancy?
- How do I report a repair?
- When will the repair be carried out?
- Who is responsible for repairs?
RENT CONSULTATION SURVEY
Pay your rent or Council Tax online
Hjaltland Housing Association
Shetland CitizenS Advice BUREau
SHETLAND COMMUNITY DIRECtoRY