Report a Road or Street Lighting Fault

During office hours please report any faults to our office by phone, email.

Outside of office hours please ring Police Scotland on 101 for emergency or urgent issues only such as:

  • Flooding – roadside drains and gullies;
  • Footpaths including trip hazards;
  • Obstructions in the road;
  • Oil or fuel spills on the road;
  • Debris on the road;
  • Missing/damaged drain or manhole covers; and
  • Problems with traffic lights.

These issues will then be referred to our roads inspector for urgent attention.