contact your housing/inspection officer
If you are applying for a house and you are not an SIC council tenant, the housing officer who will deal with your application will depend on the first letter of the surname of the main applicant on your housing application. Details of the Housing Officers who deal with the applications are provided below. For example, Tom Anderson would deal with an application from Mrs Moorhouse.
|A-C||Alasdair Gibb||01595 email@example.com|
|F-H||Marianne Williamson||01595 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|J – L||Marc Cole||01595 email@example.com|
|M||Tom Anderson||01595 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|N – R||John Bulter||01595 email@example.com|
|T – Z||Tommy Walterson||01595 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|DEIS||Joanne Fraser||01595 email@example.com|
Shirley Mills – Senior Housing Officer – 01595 744381 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an existing Council tenant, have a look for the name of your Housing/Inspection Officer. This will display the name of the officer for your area or street.
Your Housing Officer will also manage your housing application, if you are applying for a house transfer.
Housing Management Team
- Preventing Homelessness
- Homeless Interviews and decisions
- Helping homeless clients consider their housing options
- Assisting homeless clients transfer to a permanent home
- Housing applications
- Allocations and turnover of vacant houses
- Management of our tenancies – ensuring tenancy conditions are upheld, permissions for lodgers, sublets, successions, mutual exchanges and dealing with tenancy issues such as antisocial behaviour
If you are at risk of homelessness, you can arrange an appointment to see the Duty Housing Officer between 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Assistance is also available out of office hours.
Housing Technical Services
- Providing technical advice and guidance
- Carrying out surveys and inspections
- Raising and monitoring works and repairs orders
Further information on tenants rights and responsibilities is available in the Tenants Handbook.