The Council's new Customer First Strategy and Charter were agreed on 18 June 2018.
- Respond promptly when you contact us
- Resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Be polite, helpful and professional at all times
- Treat everyone with equity and fairness
- Communicate clearly, avoiding jargon
- Maintain confidentiality, ensuring only those who need to see your information do so
- Take responsibility and rectify any mistakes we make
- Use your views to help us improve the way we do things
To view our full charter, strategy and feedback from our last survey see our customer first downloads link.
The council's Customer Feedback Framework 2022 is also available from the downloads section.