Premises licence

Licence Type
Premises licence
Who should apply?
Anyone wishing to sell alcohol.

Costs vary from property to property. Please download our alcohol fee list for costs.

What you need to supply

What you need to supply

  • Application form
  • Application fee
  • Operating plan
  • Layout plan (see 'Application - Further Guidance' below for Layout Plan requirements)
  • Disabled access and facilities statement
  • Planning certificate
  • Building Standards certificate
  • Food hygiene certificate


  • Confirmation of a Provisional Premises Licence and application fee once works have been completed (provisional grant only)
Application pack
Conditions and Guidance