The Hostel is re-opening on the 1st June
How to Book
Rooms can be booked here
You can also email booking enquiries, telephone or come in along the reception between 9.00am and 9.00pm Monday - Friday and between 9.00am and 6.00pm on Saturdays.
We do recommend booking in advance to guarantee your accommodation.
Bookings are confirmed once a deposit is paid.
Prices are for accommodation only (including linen) and do not include catering. The minimum deposit required at the time of booking is equivalent charge to one night's stay. At least 24 hours notice required for cancellation.
The Hostel is open from January to November.
Covid rules to be regularly reviewed. Common rooms and kitchen are currently not available. The non ensuite rooms each have a shower and toilet exclusively allocated. Each room has a dedicated table in the dining room. Bed rooms will not be cleaned for the duration of your stay.
- Free wifi and two internet computers, free to use
- Games room with pool table and vending machine
- Free parking on-site
- Disabled parking and facilities
- Shop within 5 minute walk
- Eating out facilities within 5 minute walk
- On public transport route
- Cycle hire nearby
- Secure bicycle storage available, free of charge
- Fully equipped kitchen, including electric & microwave cookers; and fridge/freezer
- Centrally heated throughout building
- Drying facilities
- Towel hire
- Children welcome
- Hairdryer & iron available
- Laundry facility available
- 62 beds in total. Exclusive rooms only, some en-suite
- The Central Café is in the Community Centre next door, open 7 days a week
We are affiliated to SYHA Hostelling Scotland