The Hostel is Temporarily Closed
How to Book
You can email booking enquiries, telephone or come in along the reception between 9.00am and 6.00pm Monday - Saturday,
Please remember the hostel may be fully booked.
We do recommend booking in advance to guarantee your accommodation.
Bookings are confirmed once a deposit is paid.
Prices are for accommodation only (including linen) and do not include catering. The minimum deposit required at the time of booking is equivalent charge to one night's stay. This sum is refundable if at least 24 hours notice of cancellation is made, then this some is non-refundable.
Early booking is advised during the popular festivals of Up Helly Aa (last Tuesday in January), the Shetland Folk Festival (late April/early May) and the Shetland Accordion & Fiddle Festival (October).
The Hostel is open from January to November.
- Free wifi and two internet computers, free to use
- Games room with pool table and vending machine
- Free parking on-site
- Disabled parking and facilities
- Shop within 5 minute walk
- Eating out facilities within 5 minute walk
- On public transport route
- Cycle hire nearby
- Secure bicycle storage available, free of charge
- Fully equipped kitchen, including electric & microwave cookers; and fridge/freezer
- Centrally heated throughout building
- Drying facilities
- Towel hire
- Children welcome
- Hairdryer & iron available
- Laundry facility available
- 62 beds in total. Exclusive rooms available, some en-suite
- The Central Café is in the Community Centre next door, open 7 days a week
We are affiliated to SYHA Hostelling Scotland