Support for using computers and Click Shetland sessions
Need some extra help using computers and the internet?
- Assistance from Library staff is free, and aims to help folk who are inexperienced with ICT - or are just having trouble with something and need a little advice.
- All the staff in the Library have good basic ICT skills and will be happy to help with queries at any time.
- For a little more time with a member of staff, come along to our 'Click Shetland' drop in session every Tuesday. It runs from 10am to 11am in the activity room, up the stair, opposite the 'Book Nook'. If you need help with a particular issue, e.g. smartphone settings, please tell us in advance and we will try to arrange for you to see a staff member with a particular interest in that area.
- If you can't come to the regular Click drop-in, you can phone us on 01595743868 to arrange an individual appointment.
- We can also put you in touch with a volunteer who can advise you on online banking.
- Library staff can help you with most standard ICT tasks. They are not experts but can also direct you towards books, courses and online help if you need more advanced tuition.
- Our computers and wifi are free to use - more information on our computer services page.
- Other places you can get help to use computers.
- You will find links to Adult Learning, Shetland College and other organisations or our Partners page.