Marriage Registration and Civil Weddings

Changing Existing Civil Partnership to a marriage

If you would like to change your existing Civil Partnership to a marriage there is some paperwork to be completed, and you will need to book a place, date and time with the registrar. The following documents can be downloaded from the National Records of Scotland website:

Guidance on changing a Civil Partnership to a Marriage

Application form to change a Civil Partnership into a Marriage