The Council's new Customer First Strategy and Charter were agreed on 18 June 2018.
- Respond promptly when you contact us
- Resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Be polite, helpful and professional at all times
- Treat everyone with equity and fairness
- Communicate clearly, avoiding jargon
- Maintain confidentiality, ensuring only those who need to see your information do so
- Take responsibility and rectify any mistakes we make
- Use your views to help us improve the way we do things
To view our full charter, strategy and feedback from our last survey see our customer first downloads link.