The Employability Pathway’s main aim is to support people between the ages of 16 to 67 years old to progress into employment, further education or volunteering opportunities, regardless of the barriers they may face such as lack of qualifications, confidence, childcare issues, health related issues etc.
Our Employability service will work with you on an individual basis to develop a person-centered plan, and set goals to work towards at your own pace as well as offering:
- One to One support; - updating your CV, apply for jobs, interview preparation, access social groups and free training courses
- Training & accredited qualifications
- Work Placements
- Activities and Group Work
- Support for your health and well-being
- Support to gain employment
- In work support
- Information, Advice and Guidance.
The Employability Pathway provides a wide range of optional activities and group work such as outdoor days, gym groups, online quizzes and taking part in our workshops to build items for community/personal use. Activities change regularly and we make sure we tailor these to our participant's interests.
To make a referral either for yourself or from another service, please complete the referral form below:
Employability Pathway Referral Form