Entitled Two Year Olds
Two Year Olds
To qualify for a two-year-old place you need to evidence that you receive one or more of these benefits:
- Income Support (IS)
- Job Seeker's Allowance (income based)
- any income related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Incapacity or Severe Disablement Allowance
- State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, but not Working Tax Credit and your income is £16,105 or less
- Child tax Credit and Working Tax Credit and your income is £7,320 or less
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit and your household take-home pay, is £610 a month or less
Or if your child is:
- Looked after
- Under a kinship care order
- Living with a parent-appointed guardian.
When the statutory duty for expansion comes into force in August 2021, funded early learning and childcare will also be available to 2 year olds who have a care experienced parent.
When you complete the registration form you will be asked to provide evidence of your eligibility.
We will provide all eligible two year olds an early learning and childcare place from the day after their second birthday.