IJB strategic planning
The IJB is responsible for strategic planning of the functions delegated to it by the Council and the Health Board and for the preparation of the Strategic Plan.
The IJB Joint Strategic Commissioning Plan describes how health and care services can deliver services into the future that meet need, and continue to be safe, effective and of quality. The plan describes how these services can be delivered, jointly, across the services in the Shetland Islands Health and Social Care Partnership’s Integration Scheme.
The Joint Strategic (Commissioning) Plan specifies the services to be delivered by the Parties
You can see the agendas and papers for each IJB meeting, by date of meeting, using this link - IJB Meetings
You can view key documents using the links below.
Key Strategic Documents
- Joint Strategic Commissioning Plan 2022 - 2025
- Participation and Engagement Strategy 22 - 23
- Palliative and End of Life Care Strategy 2019-2022 (PDF, 1.0MB)
- Primary Care Strategy
- Oral Health Strategy
- Dementia Strategy
- Mental Health Strategy
- Shetland's Autism Spectrum Disorder Strategy 2016-2020
- Participation and Engagement Strategy
- Risk Management Strategy
- Equalities Statement 2016-17