What can the scheme fund - youth facilities?
We will consider funding: –
- Buildings insurance (only for buildings owned or leased by the applicant)
- Building repairs
- Telephone line rental only (not calls)
- Cleaning materials
- Wages (cleaner/caretaker)
- Activity insurance
- Group affiliations
- Advertising and publicity
- Audit fees
- Room hire
- Local transport
- Venue hire (including costs associated with hire of venue – e.g. electricity)
- Expendable equipment (consumables – see examples below)
Examples of consumable items that could be considered for funding are things such as paper, card, paint, crayons, art and craft materials, glue, string, table tennis balls, shuttle cocks, target faces, chalk, cue tips, squash balls, badges for uniformed organisations etc.
We will not fund: –
- Items that only benefit an individual e.g. medals, engraving, trophies, prizes, etc.
- General running costs for adult organisations
- General running costs for vehicles and equipment
- Loan or endowment payments
- Development or special project costs
- Feasibility, Design or Capital costs
- Business or commercial ventures
- Fundraising expenses
- Meals or subsistence costs
- General entertainment costs e.g. cinema, theme parks, etc.
- Disclosure fees
- Satellite television subscription fees
- Telephone calls