Due to covid19 the independent living centre is currently closed to visitors, please contact us for information.
How can the Centre help me?
A visit could provide you with:
- An opportunity to view and try a wide range of equipment
- Information on the range of assistive products available
- A discussion of your needs and a request for a full OT assessment
How do I access the Centre?
The best way to visit the Centre is to arrange an appointment. This will allow us to tailor the visit to your needs.
What services will I receive?
- Depending on your level of need we may be able to help you by:
- Giving Advice
- Signposting to equipment suppliers
- Providing equipment
- Further assessment
What services are based at the Centre?
- Community Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Speech and Language Therapy