Main Issues Report Consultation - Update
The Main Issues Report consultation has now closed and we have now begun the process of analysing and processing all of the comments and formal responses that we have received.
We would like to thank all those who took part.
Whether you took part or not, if you would like to be kept up to date with what happens next, please send us an email asking to be put on our mailing list.
The sites submitted to the 2018/2019 Call for Sites public consultation can also still be viewed by clicking on the following web map:
You can view the Main Issues Report and supporting documents in the list below:
- Shetland Main Issues Report 2022
- Monitoring Statement 2022
- Strategic Environmental Assessment – Environmental Report 2022
- Appendix III Environmental Baseline
- Appendix IV Environmental Assessment of Main Issues
- SEA Site Assessment Forms TCM001_to_TCM019
- SEA Site Assessment Forms TLK001_to_TLK024
- SEA Site Assessment Forms TNI001
- SEA Site Assessment Forms TNM001_to_TNM005
- SEA Site Assessment Forms TSM001_to_TSM022
- SEA Site Assessment Forms TWM001_to_TWM003
If you have any comments or questions, or would like to be kept up to date by joining our mailing list, our email address is: Development.Plans@shetland.gov.uk