Commercial Disposal at the Energy Recovery Plant
For customers with their own weighbridge card, the Energy Recovery Plant can accept waste 24 hours a day.
Customers without a weighbridge card or customers wishing to dispose of confidential waste should contact the Energy Recovery Plant to arrange disposal
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm 01595 745160 or email@example.com
All customers must complete a Waste Transfer Note before disposing of their waste.
Only acceptable waste types will be permitted, disposal of any unacceptable waste items will receive additional charges.
- Garden waste (small quantities)
- Mixed combustible waste (food waste, household rubbish)
- Wood waste (nothing longer than 1m, pallets must be broken up)
- Builder’s rubble
- Cooking oil
- Electrical items
- Fishing nets
- Fluorescent tubes
- Garden waste (large quantities)
- Bulky items (e.g. mattresses)
- Metal items (including wire)
- Oily rags
- Polypropylene tonne bags
- Vehicle batteries