|Position||60 41' N 00 50' W|
|North Coast of Scotland Pilot||section ref 6.347|
|Water Depth||3.5 - 4.0 metres|
|Tidal Date (estimated)||
MHWS = 2.6 MHWN = 1.9
|Tidal Differences||Approx time of high water from Lerwick = minus 01:35|
- Water, stores and fuel are available at here and at Baltasound through agents
- Minor welding repairs can be carried out.
- There is a truck and ferry access to Shetland's Mainland.
- Major town services and fishmarkets are 46 miles by road and ferry.
- Net mending facilities are also available.