Updating your tenant contact details
It is really important that your tenant contact details are kept up to date so we are able to contact you and send you important information in relation to your tenancy.
You can keep us up to date by completing the Tenant Contact Form.
- Our tenant handbook is now available online. The aim of this handbook is to explain the rights and responsibilities of both the Shetland Islands Council and SIC tenants.
- Information on Housing Rent
- Existing Tenants can contact their Housing Officer and Inspection Officer
- Information on SIC Repair responsibilities and priorities including our Planned Works Directory
- Advice on Tenant Participation
- Home Advice and Energy Efficiency
- Information and applications for Mutual Exchanges
- Information on Transfers
- Housing Policy and Strategy documents are available online.
- Our Service Plan is updated throughout the year and is available online
Scottish Housing Regulator
Information about the performance of SIC Housing Service during 2022/2023 can be found in our annual Report Card.